You’re a busy entrepreneur running a company; there’s what seems like countless tasks that need completing every day of the week. More and more people are making the executive decision to outsource their marketing to help grow their business.
Here are some of our top reasons why we think you should consider outsourcing your marketing:
- Your business lacks marketing expertise, understanding or perhaps even the desire to carry out effective marketing activities.
- You want to manage your costs and vary how much you spend (and when) on your marketing campaigns. Taking on staff is expensive and can sometimes result in numerous undesirable consequences. Using an outsourced marketing department means there’s no sick pay, holiday pay, national insurance or pension contributions. You pay a marketing agency when they conduct work for you.
- You are so busy that you spend all of your time working in your business not on your business. Using an outsourced marketing company can put your mind at rest that professionals are working hard to develop and grow your business for the long term whilst you get on with the day to day operations of your business.
- You need things to happen quickly. Whether you are bringing a new product to market or looking to do a big marketing push you probably haven’t got the time to be training up members of staff or hoping they know what they’re doing it; leave it to the experts and can be done a whole lot quicker.
- Outsourcing your marketing allows for a great degree of flexibility for businesses of just about all sizes. When businesses start to perform poorly many of the perceived ‘non-essential’ roles disappear resulting in short term savings but potentially disastrous long term effects. The flexibility of outsourcing your marketing department means that your business is not trapped in a ‘boom or bust’ marketing cycle.
- Your business is undergoing significant change, whether it be a rebrand, change of direction or a totally different range of products/services being offered a good marketing can help you make the transition effectively.
If you would like to discuss the potential benefits of outsourcing your marketing to us at FRJ Solutions take a minute to read some of our results with previous clients and get in touch with us for more information.