One to One…
We work closely with our clients
using a clear, no nonsense approach
Two peas in a pod…
We’re an invaluable extension
of your marketing team
We approach your business from
all sides to see every angle.
Whatever the weather, we’re your
long term partner for sustained success
We use all our senses, plus
the most important of all… common sense.
Our planning and foresight can
keep you ahead of the pack.
Seven days a week…
We’ll work around the clock
to ensure your business thrives.
Pieces of eight…
Our value for money services
will increase your profit.
The whole nine yards…
Our comprehensive services takes
the strain off day-to-day activities.
Ten out of ten…
We put in 100% to ensure
you get the best possible results
Marketing Essentials – How Many Are You Doing?
1. Business cards – Do you take your business cards with you everywhere you go? What do your business cards say about your business? This can be one of the first impressions you give a potential client relating to the credibility of your business; weak branding on poor quality paper could result in a missed opportunity.
2. Traditional mailing – with the gaining popularity of social media some of the more traditional marketing routes are being put on the back burner. When was the last time your business conducted a mail drop campaign, put leaflets through doors or sen tout some postcards?
3. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – You can have the best website and product/service on the market but if your business is on page 10 of search engine results then no one is going to find it. When was the last time you looked at your businesses website ranking and did something to improve it?
4. Networking events – Although they can put many people off, networking events are a fantastic opportunity for business owners to quickly explain what they do to a room full of (usually) influential people. When did you last attend an event?
5. Pay Per Click Advertising – There are a number of options available and you can have a monthly budget from as little as £10. At least some if not most of your competitors will be using pay per click advertising, if you don’t then you’re missing out on visits from potential customers.
6. Business plan and sales forecasting – Do you have an out of date business plan, or is it in a drawer somewhere? A strong business plan can help you set out exactly where you want your business to be and how you want to get it there. If you have a business plan in place what is it like?
7. Social Media – Love it or hate it, it looks like it is here to stay. Not having a business presence on social media channels might not have a directly negative effect on your business but it will certainly significantly decrease the amount of exposure your company receives online.
8. Competitor Analysis – How do you know your pricing and service is correct if you don’t keep an eye on your competitors? How often, if ever do you analyse your competitors and find new opportunities that boost your business as a result?
9. Something different – Whether it be a form of advertising, a promotion, a give away or something completely different. When was the last time your business did something that little bit different to got people talking?
10. Blog – From giving your perspective on the industry to writing ‘how to’ guides, blogging can put your website on the map. Be seen as an industry expert and give your website fresh, quality content to help it move up the search engine rankings and pull in more visitors. When was the last time you blogged?
How did you score yourself?
10/10 – We don’t believe you!
6-9/10 – Not bad at all, we’d be very interested to hear what it is you’re currently doing and how we could offer some free advice to make your marketing even more robust.
3-5/10 – Better than nothing but you are very likely to be missing out on potential customers as you simply aren’t doing enough to be found. If you’re not sure where to start get in touch with us and we’ll give you some pointers.
0-2/10 – CALL US NOW!!!!
August 5, 2016
Done well, pay per click advertising or PPC can deliver great results, drive traffic to your site and increase conversions. It’s one of the most popular marketing tools that businesses use today and has become even more sophisticated over the … Continued
June 29, 2016
When you are looking to grow your business, making sure that you get your product or service in front of as many people as possible is key. Nowhere is this more important than in the field of providing legal advice … Continued